Monday, January 11, 2010

No Pants!





It came and went. And I was unable to participate in the nude madness... :(
However, browsing through these pictures made me happy, sad and envious all at the same time!

WHAT AN EMOTIONAL ELEVATOR I AM STUCK IN! And I'm in this elevator surrounded by pant-less co-riders no less! argh!

Looks like they had a blast - trying to keep straight faces whilst attempting to stay warm and bare in the cold. It was just a tad bit nipply - NIPPY! - yesterday.

UPDATE: Those crazy Brits celebrate with no pants on, too!

1 comment:

  1. I love Improv Everywhere! My favorites from them are "Rob!" and the "Moebius". If I lived in New york I'd probably join in on some of the group missions, looks like a lot of fun!

    http://ganymedekids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails