Saturday, January 16, 2010

The beauty that is H&M



Over the years, I've come to realize that when you are looking for a quick, snazzy getup, H&M is usually the way to go. Items are cheap and generally have just the twinge of style I'm looking for. Ok, they don't usually last very long and probably aren't made of the most upscale, expensive-looking fabrics, but they are the best last-minute costume changes (aka work-to-night clothes because I can't get home and back in time to partayyy). Annnnd it's cheap! I've come to find that H&M works best when you pair with something of quality - i.e. a super blazer, some insane shoes, crazy accessories. Actually, H&M has some pretty nice shoes. Anyway, I found some cool stuff there today that I would like to share with you, because as you may or may not know sharing IS caring. And I care! So.. THERE!

Dress with chain shoulder details, which I love, but fear will break (or dissipate naturally, whichever comes first - they are sneaky little buggers) quite quickly.

Also had shoulder pads for sextra 80s volume (typo intended).


Amazing, light jacket made of some sort of crepe type material - studded (my favorite, as you may have been able to tell from some of my previous posts...) - also came in black, but the white one accentuated the studs in a much nicer and bolder way.

1 comment:

  1. yes love the shoulders

    -Erica
    http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails