Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Obsessed


Fendi window shopping - $tunning

I love the color deemed "nude". Beige, cream, very off-white, nude. This applies to everything right now, too - dresses, sweaters, blazers, pants, shoes and nails. I'm obsessed.

It all started when I saw the windows at Saks gleaming with Fendi's nude collection. When I got home I went on a beige induced frenzy! Below is the result of some serious Saks and other web browsing and dreaming.
It's so clean-looking and fresh. Simple and chic!

Metropolitan Leather ankle boots by J.Crew - $265

One-button boyfriend jacket by Chloe - $2, 320

Belted Chevron-Print Mini Dress by Dior - $4, 800

Linen/Cupro Skort Dress by Araks - $1, 125

Scoopneck Jumpsuit by Alexander Wang - $420

Chevron Illusion Mini Dress by Herve Leger - $3, 900

Draped-Front Silk Twill Mini Dress by Fendi - $1, 670

Sleevless Tricolor Dress by Fendi - $1, 315

Elysee Trenchcoat by Moncler - $800
Ballerine BB by Repetto - $175

Tickle My France-y by O.P.I - $7.32

Natalia Mary Jane Slingback Pumps by Fendi - $770

Camden Leather Brogues by J. Crew - $250

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails