Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lila Horn - the finale


I'm so glad to finally be able to bring into your hearts, souls and browser history the magnificence of the ones that got away. I love these earrings and am so disappointed in myself for not opting to get them because I think about them a lot. And by a lot I mean an unhealthy amount. Like, seriously though. They're beautiful and change colors in the light depending on the angle at which you look at them. The bright blue and gold is such a striking combination that seems perfectly true to the Indian aesthetic of Lila Horn as a whole.







I sigh in awe of the weighty golden ear spheres... (Photos by Kevin Colombu)

Song of the day: MondKopf - La Dame en Bleu (sick accompanying video btw)

1 comment:

  1. Those earings are absolutely beautiful and I love the way they are photographed, very mysterious in a middle-eastern way, and of course the model is amazing..........

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails