Monday, December 7, 2009

Side note

I really really want these stickers.

They're stickers. For your keyboard. N is for ... NINJA! and, of course, they had to put P is for Pirate there too, because there would've been serious consumer issues (i.e. stolen booty) if they had neglected to include both teams. If you have no idea what I'm talking about click HERE.

Personally my favorite is Q is for Quaker. Mostly because I'm shocked that:
a) it was the first one I saw (who knows why my eye was drawn to the wayyyy upper left hand corner of the keyboard - there must be some insane in depth socio-psychological significance for this)

and b) I instantly thought: QUAKER OATS MAN!


I also thoroughly enjoy G is for geisha, because of the semi-sexual reference of it, Y is for yeti because, well... that's awesome and B is for Bowie, because these stickers are partly marketed as: "from cultural icons to Greek mythology, this keyboard sticker set will advance the alphabetical knowledge of any child, or adult" and I would love to know what 21st century child has the adept cultural knowledge to understand the art that is Bowie.

Christopher Monro DeLorenzo makes these crazy stickers and many other very cool things that you can browse HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails