Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Shin Guards


Could shin guards be the new trend? Rhianna wore the KTZ for Kokon to Zai shin guards for the Super Bowl and there are so many other options. I'm not saying I'm heading to my local Model's anytime soon to pick up some soccer gear, but this is certainly quite the particular style. I guess someone's gotta do it. I also sort of recall Jay making some for his battle against Mila on Project Runway - they were surprisingly very cool and Michael Kors approved, so you know it's good. It's also sort of awesome because Romans used to do it and they totally kicked ass but I'm not sure Paris Hilton really kicks ass. Ever. So, yeah. I'm into it only if you go all the way with the outfit and work it (or if you wear Lucette's embellished stockings, pictured below - LOVE). Katerina Graham with shin guards and a super girly mini dress? Not so much. I need to see these paired with more outfits!








Song of the day: Tesla Boy - Fire

1 comment:

  1. I don't know... but some are just extraordinary! maybe on the right person. Great post idea, for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails